Designed to register signals from external sensors with output 4...20 mA / two-wire voltage output / RS-485 digital interface*, processing and transmitting the received information to an external telemechanics and control system;
*The simultaneous number of sensors polled via RS-485 is not more than 10.
It performs the functions of EPS, sensor power supply and safety barrier;
- one channel 4...20 mA for connecting sensors;
- one two-wire voltage channel for connecting sensors;
- digital input / output interface RS-485 (Modbus RTU) with intrinsically safe sensor supply output;
- one output channel 4...20 mA;
- two relay outputs, one discrete input.