Designed for the organization of explosion protection of the current loop interface, current measurement and transmission of the obtained value through the RS-485 interface;
The barrier provide long-term protection against short circuits of intrinsically safe circuits (automatically removed after eliminating the short circuit).
An external 24V±5% power supply is required for the operation of the barriers.
- single (TIK-BIS.517.1002) / two-channel (TIK-BIS.527.1002) active barrier without galvanic isolation;
- OLED indicator to display the parameters of the barrier (TIK-BIS.517.1002);
- two two-digit seven-segment LED indicators (TIK-BIS.527.1002);
- LED indicator to indicate channel status (TIK-BIS.517.1002);
- HART (TWD) "transparent";
- conversion error 0.3% / measurement error 0.5%;
- intrinsically safe power line (TIK-BIS.527.1002);
- can be used in conjunction with DVAXX1.X sensors;
- certified as measuring instruments.