Designed to connect to various devices in order to collect, store information and parameters, and their further transfer to external devices via a cellular network;
Recorder TIK-REG versions:
- TIK-REG 021 (2 digital interface RS-485, 1 digital interface Ethernet, 1 relay output, 1 discrete input);
- TIK-REG 121 (2 digital interface RS-485, 1 digital interface Ethernet, 1 relay output, 1 discrete input, 3G modem).
- Built-in flash-drive up to 64 GB;
- Relay output, discrete input;
- Availability of digital communication channels 2xRS-485 (Modbus RTU Master, Slave) and Ethernet (Modbus TCP);
- Availability of web-interface for setting up the recorder;
- The ability to access data on a flash-drive through an FTP-server;
- LED indication of instrument status and data transfer process;
- Availability of a full-fledged GSM module with support for 3G Internet connection, a slot for a SIM card and an external antenna*;
- Compact case.
*only for TIK-REG ver.121