Designed to measure output values from external sensors, convert the values into digital form, and transfer the received information to the external telemechanics and control system;
The main purpose of the device is to operate as part of a distributed system (consisting of the TIK-PLC 896.11 controller, several TIK-CNVs and sensors) and to implement the following functions: сsampling, time synchronization, measurement channel failure detection.
On the basis of samples, the controller can perform advanced diagnostics - construction and analysis of spectra, execution of diagnostic rules;
TIK-CNV also calculates the following parameters of the measured quantity - RMS, amplitude, magnitude (calculated for the input signal as well as for its 1 and 2 derivatives, 1 and 2 integrals), constant value.Features
- RS-485 digital output (Modbus RTU protocol), with speed up to 3 Mbit/s;
- ability to collect samples (as part of a distributed system);
- measurement channel failure detection;
- identical location of power supply and RS-485 contacts for all versions;
- possibility of changing the program filters for high-pass and low-pass filters for the input signal.