General block diagram of TIK-RVM extended vibration monitoring system for MGPS
At the level of primary converters, vibration acceleration, vibration velocity, displacement sensors of DVA and IKV-1 series, as well as any standard vibration converters with a unified output signal are used. All vibration sensors supplied as part of the TIK-RVM system have IP66 protection class against external influences and can also be equipped, upon customer's wish, with a detachable connection to facilitate the repair, technical, and metrological maintenance. Vibration acceleration sensors have frequency range from 10 to 10 000 Hz, which allows using the measuring channel for spectral diagnostics.
At the level of logic controllers, the TIK-PLC 241 vers.02 programmable controller is used as a basic element.
It is a high-performance controller with a large number of interfaces performing the functions of sensor inquiry, mathematical processing of the measured signal, and transfer of control and information signals to external devices and systems. In addition to basic functions, the controller provides power to two-wire sensors and serves as an intrinsic safety barrier. TIK-PLC has 4-20 mA and ICP analog inputs, groups of changeover relay contacts, RS-485 and Ethernet digital interfaces. The controller is programmed using the top-level language, which allows to quickly reconfigure its internal logic to comply with the changing requirements and tasks.
Each measuring channel operates completely independently from the others. Fault tolerance of the system components provides transfer of emergency stop signals to equipment only if vibration level is exceeded on several channels.
At the upper level - AWP of diagnostics expert / AWP of operator - there is an industrial workstation with installed SCADA-package and special-purpose modules (diagnostics expert's AWP).
TIK-RVM system software performs the following functions:
- display of mnemonic diagrams of the object with current values of the measured parameters;
- event logging;
- registration and storage of parameter changes (trends);
- launch of quick sampling for spectral analysis;
- calculation and visualization of signal spectra;
- protection against unauthorized access;
- allocation of access rights for different groups of users;
- alerting the personnel about emergency and warning situations.
Upon specific request, it is possible to add functions of automatic diagnostics, forecasting the unit's shutdown for maintenance, assessment of repair quality, remote control of the system, distributed use.
It is possible to use the software package remotely, over a local network or the Internet.
Application diagram of TIK-RVM extended vibration monitoring system for MGPS
Recommend to watch
- Certified Laboratory of non-Destructive Testing in the field of vibrodiagnostics and visual-measuring control (VD and VMC)
- Training Center for training and advanced training of technical specialists
- Full production cycle from preparation to finished product
- Certified Metrological Service
- Complete Service Center