Mission of LLC RPE "TIK" is manufacture and introduction of high-precision instruments for measuring the key industrial equipment condition parameters. We contribute to emergency-free and reliable operation of production facilities, as well as to the overall economic efficiency of the industrial enterprises. We work to promote the technical progress.
- Development and production of new competitive products.
- Ensuring a consistently high level of product and services quality.
- Maintenance of company's reputation as a reliable partner by focusing on satisfaction of the consumer.
- Increasing the works range (products and services), ensuring sustainable profits, social guarantees, and maintaining welfare of the entire company's staff.
Main principles, obligations, and fields of activity:
- Aspiration to fully meet the needs and expectations of all stakeholders;
- Leadership of the top management, which ensures unity of the goals and development directions of the company's subdivisions;
- Competence, continuous professional improvement, and development of creative abilities of the employees;
- Compliance with applicable requirements and continuous QMS improvement, as well as enhancement of its efficiency and effectiveness;
- QMS processes management. Making decisions based on objective evidence and taking into account the risks inherent in the company's activities;
- Development of scientific, methodological, and material & technical base for production, testing, and quality control of products;
- Development and implementation of new IT technologies at the enterprise;
- Increasing the efficiency of standardization, unification, and certification systems.
- Print information
We recommend you to watch
- Certified Laboratory of non-Destructive Testing in the field of vibrodiagnostics and visual-measuring control (VD and VMC)
- Training Center for training and advanced training of technical specialists
- Full production cycle from preparation to finished product
- Certified Metrological Service
- Complete Service Center