Software TIK Modscan is designed to develop, configure, maintain, and operate the equipment supporting the Modbus protocol.
The functional purpose of the program is to provide the user with the ability to connect to the equipment and work with it using the data transfer protocol Modbus (physical layer - RS-485 and Ethernet) through a convenient and intuitive graphical interface.
Main advantages of the program:
- Polling any number of devices and any number of cells, regardless of their order, format and type;
- Export and import map registers, including device;
- Logging, and logs viewing in tabular and graphical forms.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP (32 / 64-bits versions);
- .NET Framework 4.0 and higher.
TIK Modscan variants comparison
TIK ModscanLatest version v.1.0.13
REGISTEREDvariantBUY NOW Unlimited / 1 PC
|Survey registers of any type, format and with any location in the map registers|
|Supports Dec, Int, Bin, Hex, Float, Double cell formats|
|Polling an unlimited number of registers, connections and devices||
|Loading the map of registers in the format .map and .mapx||
|Save the register map in .mapx format|
|Display logs by register in tabular and graphical form|
|Ability to add and view labels on graphics|
|Record the value of one register|
|Writing values to the register group|
|Ability to mark registers as unsolicited (to speed up polling time or reduce the amount of data transmitted over the network)|
|Total lack of advertising|
|View sent / received packets|
|Cancel / Refund on register card actions|