Software TIK Modscan is designed to develop, configure, maintain, and operate the equipment supporting the Modbus protocol.
The functional purpose of the program is to provide the user with the ability to connect to the equipment and work with it using the data transfer protocol Modbus (physical layer - RS-485 and Ethernet) through a convenient and intuitive graphical interface.
Main advantages of the program:
- Polling any number of devices and any number of cells, regardless of their order, format and type;
- Export and import map registers, including device;
- Logging, and logs viewing in tabular and graphical forms.
TIK Modscan is a domestic analogue of such well-known programs such as: Modbus Poll, Modscan32/64, Termite, etc.
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP (32 / 64-bits versions);
- .NET Framework 4.0 and higher.