TIK-PLC 991 controller
Designed to register signals from external sensors with a digital RS-485 interface (up to 7 sensors without additional power supply), process them and transmit the received information to an external telemechanics and control system;
Performs the functions of EPS, power source for sensors and safety barrier;
- built-in explosion-proof power supply for primary converters (23 V, 0.058 A);
- one 4-20 mA output channel with the ability to translate and recalculate values from any polled register;
- simultaneous polling of up to 40 registers from various devices;
- OLED display for displaying controller parameters and settings;
- 3-color LED status of the controller;
- 5-way joystick for menu navigation;
- simplified installation of power and RS-485 interface via a bus connector (not included in delivery);
- quick-detachable, spring-loaded terminals for easy and secure installation.
TIK-PLC 991 controller does not require
a type approval certificate for measuring instruments.