Automated Control System Management System (ACSMS)
Automated Control System Management System (ACSMS) department is focused on implementation of systems integration projects at the customer's facilities and consists of the following sectors: design sector, top-level programmers sector, and programmer-integrators sector.
The peculiarity of this department consists in availability of scientific-class experts, mathematicians, engineer- diagnosticians in the staff and software and analytical platform of own development. This ensures scientific approach to solving of the automation problems. Other subdivisions of the enterprise provide construction and installation works and services.
- Perform design works (depending on the specific site) of all sections, both technical and software ones;
- Perform mathematical and physical elaboration of the automation tasks;
- Perform works on software support of controllers;
- Perform works on software support of automated workstations with different SCADA packages;
- Perform installation of the automation systems;
- Assemble and test automation cabinets;
- Perform starting-up and adjustment of automation systems;
- Perform works on development and integration of various hardware and software;
- Perform tasks on automation of production complex parameters calculation;
- Perform tasks on forecastingsystems based on neural networks and regression models;
- Perform turnkey automation projects.
Control system projects (section is under filling stage) Print information
Recommend to watch
- Certified Laboratory of non-Destructive Testing in the field of vibrodiagnostics and visual-measuring control (VD and VMC)
- Training Center for training and advanced training of technical specialists
- Full production cycle from preparation to finished product
- Certified Metrological Service
- Complete Service Center