- Vibration control sensors, instruments, and systems. Maintenance and repair.
- Basics of vibration diagnostics and vibration adjustment of dynamic equipment (with use of Rotary machine model training stand).
- Metrological support and maintenance of vibration monitoring devices and systems.
- Rules of operation and maintenance of TIK-VV explosion-proof vibration stand (customers purchasing Explosion protection shaker TIK-VV can get training is free of charge not later than 1 year from the purchase dates, respectively).
- Operation and maintenance rules of SVK-A bearing vibration control stand (customers purchasing Stand SVK-A can get training is free of charge not later than 60 days from the purchase dates, respectively).
- Installation and configuration of Pipeline pig arrival signaling device TIK-SPS.
- Technical diagnostics of rotating equipment (with the use of the training stand Rotary machine model and Vibrometer TIK-PION).
After the training, the trainees receive the following skills:
- maintenance of vibration monitoring devices and systems;
- repair, assembly, adjustment, set-up, alignment of medium complexity instrumentation and automation equipment;
- detection of causes and elimination of malfunctions in devices of average complexity;
- metrological and technical maintenance of vibration monitoring systems;
- regulation of vibration diagnostics system measuring channels.
The received skills allow to enhance the labor efficiency and improve the quality of works performed with the equipment.
Upon the request, we can develop a course according to the needs of your company - to add or remove course topics, increase the number of practical and laboratory hours, reduce the training period. The training dates are appointed only after agreement with the customer.
The training courses are held in groups of not more than 10 people, which allows each participant to answer additional questions, as well as to discuss and solve the unforeseen situations at the workplace.
The training programs include theoretical and practical hours with application of experimental stands, modern devices, and systems of Russian and foreign production.
The classes are conducted by the leading specialists of the enterprise, researchers of organizations, and universities of the city.
The participants who have successfully mastered the courses program receive professional development certificates as per standard form.
During its work, RPE "TIK" Training Center has trained more than 200 specialists of the Russian enterprises including:
- JSC "Proton-PM"
- CJSC "Polistil"
- JSC "Mineralnye udobreniya"
- LLC "Lukoil-PNOS"
- JSC RPE "Spetselektromekhanika"
- JSC "Sibur-Khimprom"
- PJSC "Metafraks"
- LLC "Gazprom"
- PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim"
- LLC "Sibintek"
- JSC "Achinsky Oil Refinery VNK"
- PJSC "Transneft"
- JSC "Galopolymer Perm"
- LLC "Kazankompressormash"
- LLC "Obyedinennaya servisnaya kompaniya"
- LLC "RN-Yuganskneftegaz"
- LLC "Korporatsiya IMS"
- LLC "Teploservis"
- LLC "Permskaya elektric repair company"
- JSC "Sredneuralsk cooper-smelting plant"
- "Ust-Ilimskaya TPP", etc.
Specify information on training in the Training Center of RPE "TIK". Head of TC - Matveeva Lyubov Viktorovna (phone 7 (342) 214-75-75 or e-mail: MatveevaLV@tik.perm.ru)