Designed for automatic monitoring of the state of the drive of a sucker rod oil pump of the "rocking machine" type and its protection against destruction in the event of an emergency.
- simultaneous measurement of instantaneous and averaged vibration parameters in different representations (vibration acceleration, vibration velocity, vibration displacement) on two coordinate axes and three angles of inclination relative to planes X, Y, Z (in the sensor installation place);
- processing / analysis of information, assessment of the levels of measured parameters, control of a discrete output, thanks to the controller integrated in the sensor;
- the presence of a digital communication interface for transmitting information to the upper level, as well as for changing your own settings (response delay time, setting level);
- can be installed on the rocking machine of all types, both domestic and imported.
Depending on the needs of the customer, the device can be completed for a fee:
- data collection module for archiving sensor parameters and further analysis in case of abnormal situations;
- additional RS-485 radio extender;
- multifunctional GSM router (or data transmission over cellular networks);
- data collection/transmission module, ncluding a data collection module, RS-485 radio extender, GSM router (used for a cluster of wells, TIK-ZSK-K version).