RPE "TIK" at the exhibition "Gas.Oil.Technologies - 2019" (Ufa)
About 350 participating companies from 37 regions of Russia and 10 countries, including the United States, Germany, Italy and others, gathered at the site of the 27th international exhibition "Gas.Oil.Technologies – 2019", held in Ufa May 21-24, 2019.
This year, the main theme of the exhibition was the digital transformation of the industry – a new trend in the development of the Russian and world economies. The largest petrochemical enterprises, leaders of the Russian oil engineering industry, including Bashneft, LUKOIL, Transneft, Gazprom, Sibur and many others, were represented on an area of 14 thousand m2. RPE "TIK" was also a regular participant with the following products:
- high temperature sensor (+250 °C), low temperature sensor (-200 °C) and sensor with IEPE output (ICP® compatible);
- software module of artificial intelligence, built on the principles of "neural network" (as part of the vibrodiagnostic software package of the TIK-RVM advanced vibration monitoring system);
- emergency protection system for the TIK-ZSK pumping unit;
- explosion protection shaker TIK-VV;
- range of TIK-BIS safety barriers and TIK-PLC controllers;
- vibration sensor.
back to items list